No confidential, fiduciary or any other special relationship is created with you by virtue of your use of any site or your communications to the site or through or related to the sites. By using the sites, you further agree that we may alter or modify the settings or configurations on your internet devise in order to allow for or optimize your use of the sites.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Kim O’Connor, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The site is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Medical and Therapeutic Disclosure
California Senate Bill SB-577. Kim O’Connor, M.Div., is a “complementary and alternative health care practitioner.” She is not a licensed psychologist, medical doctor, or therapist. The State of California does not require licensing for complementary and alternative health care practitioners.
The information provided is not intended or implied to serve as psychological, medical or therapeutic advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any psychological or health issues, illnesses, or diseases (mental or physical). If you have or suspect you have a psychological, health or therapeutic problem, consult with your doctor or therapist.
Prior to listening or viewing any of the meditations on or linked to or from this website by Tim O’Connor or Kim O’Connor consult with your medical provider. Discontinue listening or viewing any meditation when you feel any form of mental discomfort.
Kim O’Connor is a “mandated reporter” in California, USA.
The State of California requires Kim O’Connor to report to the appropriate agency, including law enforcement, any of the following;
- If it is assessed during your participation in sessions that abuse or neglect of children, elders, or the disabled is occurring.
- If in the presence of Kim O’Connor you threaten to kill or harm another individual, and she is convinced that you will act on that threat, or that you may lose control of your actions in her presence.
- If at any time during our sessions, Kim O’Connor determines that you are a danger to yourself, she will inform you of that opinion and take actions to keep you safe, which may include notifying the police or family members.
Security of your Submitted Comments and Content for Blog/Articles
- Your kimwappoconnor.com Account and Site. If you submit a comment on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, blog, or comment and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Kim O’Connor may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Kim O’Connor liability. You must immediately notify Kim O’Connor of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Kim O’Connor will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you submit a comment on a blog post, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
• your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
• you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Kim O’Connor or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Kim O’Connor for inclusion on this website, you grant Kim O’Connor a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting kimwappoconnor.com. If you delete Content, Kim O’Connor will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Kim O’Connor has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Kim O’Connor’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Kim O’Connor’s reasonable opinion, violates any Kim O’Connor policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Kim O’Connor’s sole discretion. Kim O’Connor will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.Payment and Renewal.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Kim O’Connor the one-time and/or monthly or package fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for that service. Payments are not refundable.Automatic Payments.
Unless you notify Kim O’Connor before the beginning of the contracted appointment, workshop or engagement that you want to cancel, you will authorize him to collect the then-applicable for such services (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Future services can be cancelled at any time by submitting your request to Kim O’Connor in writing or email.
• Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Kim O’Connor the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Kim O’Connor reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on three (3) days written notice, in writing or email, to Kim O’Connor.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Kim O’Connor has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Kim O’Connor does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive or otherwise objectionable to some people depending to their beliefs or culture, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Kim O’Connor disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted there.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Kim O’Connor asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by kimwappoconnor.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Kim O’Connor in accordance with Kim O’Connor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Kim O’Connor will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Kim O’Connor will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor (comments) is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Kim O’Connor or others. In the case of such termination, Kim O’Connor will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Kim O’Connor.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Kim O’Connor to you any Kim O’Connor or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Kim O’Connor. Kim O’Connor, kimwappoconnor.com, the kimwappoconnor.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with kimwappoconnor.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kim O’Connor or Kim O’Connor’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website does not grant, authorize, or give you license to reproduce or otherwise use any Kim O’Connor or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Kim O’Connor reserves the right to display advertisements on his blog.
- Attribution. Kim O’Connor reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at kimwappoconnor.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you provide your domain name for any reason, including posting a comment, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Kim O’Connor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Kim O’Connor may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of additional services and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Kim O’Connor may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your kimwappoconnor.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website and email him using the contact form requesting removal of any of your data from the website database.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Kim O’Connor and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Kim O’Connor nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Kim O’Connor, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Kim O’Connor under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Kim O’Connor shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kim O’Connor, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Kim O’Connor and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Kim O’Connor, or by the posting by Kim O’Connor of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in County of Riverside, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Riverside, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Kim O’Connor may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Kim O’Connor, M.Div. and Tim O’Connor, (“we,” “us” or “our”) individually and jointly as O’Connor 360 Visioning operates kimwappoconnor.com and timaoconnor.com (“sites”) and may operate other websites. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, O’Connor 360 Visioning collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the website. From time to time, we may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the website.
O’Connor 360 Visioning also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged-in users and for users leaving comments on the site’s blogs/pages/groups/forums/classes. We only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was displayed.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to the websites choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, visitors who sign up at kimwappoconnor.com provide us with a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with us are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, we collect information only as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us.
O’Connor 360 Visioning does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
O’Connor 360 Visioning may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
O’Connor 360 Visioning discloses potentially personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at our sites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
We will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, O’Connor 360 Visioning will disclose potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of O’Connor 360 Visioning, third parties, or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of the sites and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with us and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying information.
If O’Connor 360 Visioning, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Kim O’Connor or Tim O’Connor goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of O’Connor 360 Visioning may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
This site may contain links to other sites, including to our marketing partners. O’Connor 360 Visioning does not control the privacy policies or practices of these websites. You should review those policies before providing any personal information. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
IS MY FINANCIAL INFORMATION SECURE?
USE BY CHILDREN
For more information, Email using the linked contact form here.
Updated 04/11/2020. Contact the Administrator.